Skip to main content

Become a Major

How to become an Environmental Geoscience Major.

1) Get your advising file from your current advisor

2) take it to the Eberley College Advising Office in Room 221 Armstrong Hall.

They will approve you to be in the Eberly College of Arts and Sciences and will forward your application to us. There is nothing more you need to do!  Once we receive your application, you will be assigned an advisor.  

For more information concerning the Environmental Geoscience major, contact:

Dr. Brenden McNeil,  (304) 293-0384

or contact:

Department of Geology and Geography
330 Brooks Hall PO BOX 6300
Morgantown, WV 26506
Fax: (304)293-6522